To our new and loyal customers,
With recent measures in place due to COVID-19, we experience longer delivery times than normal. We ask for your understanding that we currently are focussing our efforts on orders that are delayed for 7 days or more. We are working hard on ensuring as fast a delivery as possible and thank you for your understanding!
Whilst we are striving to run our operations as normal, your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make.
We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are following guidance and best practices from the local government bodies.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about your experience and to work with you to understand your delivery concerns.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees:
- Our support staff are adapting to working remotely from the safety of our homes
- We have ensured individuals working within our supplier’s facilities are following their local guidance on disease control and social distancing measures
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have taken the necessary steps to protect our colleagues and compassionate and loyal community of customers. We are ready to serve, and hope that our websites and social channels can be a source of support, inspiration and solutions for you
– because in these extraordinary times we need to maintain a sense of normalcy.
Thank you for your continued support for our small business. You’re keeping us going!
What is Covid-19?
Covid-19 is a type of Coronavirus that originated in 2019. It is currently classed as a pandemic and is affecting communities worldwide.
How is Covid-19 affecting So Health Co?
Unlike other businesses that have a local store presence we are fortunate enough to be an online only store.
Our colleagues are adapting to work remotely which means they are staying safe and able to follow our government's advice to social distance.
Our products are shipped directly from our supplier factories and we have confirmed that their employees are following local guidance and working safely according to their business and government policies.
Will Covid-19 affect the delivery date of my order?
Your delivery may take longer to arrive than the estimation provided when you place your order.
We're extremely disappointed in these delays and whilst we’re doing everything in our power to keep the deliveries operating as normal, the delays out of our control, we totally stand by the imposed restrictions across the globe in its effort to limit the spread of Covid-19 so that we're keeping our customers, colleagues and families safe.
We take ownership for any delays to your order that is directly caused by our own processes. That’s why with full transparency; the delay you may experience are occurring for different reasons;
- We have confirmed with our suppliers that they have increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all of their facilities, including regular deep cleanings, more frequent hand-washing and use of sanitizer, and cleaning all equipment between uses. This may affect the time to despatch your order.
- Extra safety checks are being made at Government checkpoints out-of and into countries when importing and exporting goods.This may affect the transit time in receiving your order.
- These checks are delayed due to low staffing as employees self isolate. This may affect the transit time in receiving your order.
- Our national delivery partners (Royal Mail/USPS/Fedex Post/Canada Post/Australia Post) are working as quickly as possible to deliver packages, however capacity is reduced due to the growing numbers of employees having to self isolate. This may affect the transit time in receiving your order.
We are not able to offer a refund on any orders that are delayed during this period of uncertainty.
My order has not arrived within the delivery option I chose. What should I do?
Firstly; don't panic. Please be rest assured your order is still in transit.
We have invested heavily into our tracking systems recently, so we're updated automatically if something goes awry with your order.
Your order is likely delayed due to Covid-19 and may take longer to arrive than we anticipated.
Please wait 7 days after the estimated timeframe given, for example this would be; Despatch time + Transit Time in business days.
If order has still not arrived please get in touch with us. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Is it safe to receive a package from any area where Covid-19 has been reported?
Yes - according to WHO (World Health Organisation) Covid-19 like other Coronaviruses are not able to survive on surfaces for very long.
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes Covid-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different temperatures and conditions is also low.
If you are worried about the package you receive your order in, the best and safest advice is to;
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water after handing the package material.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.